he Peanuts are used in the preparation of various dishes and stews and are very nutritious. This is a very easy and quick Mexican recipe that is so delicious.
material: For 6-8 people
- 2 large tomatoes (core removed)
- 2 cups unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups chicken breast, cut into small strips, from 2 cooked breasts
- Sesame seeds (for decoration)
- chopped fresh coriander for garnish
- Serve with warm corn tortillas or white rice.
- 2 tablespoons adobo sauce*
* In Mexico, adobo is a fairly spicy dark red sauce or paste made from chopped chili peppers, herbs, and vinegar. It is used not only as a marinade, but also as a cooking sauce and a sauce to drizzle over food. Chipotle is often sold packaged in adobo sauce.
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes. Let cool. After that, peel it and put it in a blender.
Mix tomatoes with peanuts, peanut paste, and adobo sauce until smooth. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, if desired.
Add the sauce to a medium skillet and add the chicken. Stir over medium heat until heated through, 3 minutes.
Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped coriander.
Serve with warm tortillas or white rice.