Corn tortillas topped with guacamole and topped with crab ceviche are a great appetizer.
Everyone will love this seafood recipe.
material: For 2 people
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin rings
- Juice of 2 lemons and wedges for serving
- a pinch of powdered sugar
- 170 g white crab soaked in salt water (drain)
- 2 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 red chili pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 1 very ripe avocado, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- 2 corn tortillas
- a few lettuce leaves
- A handful of mixed salad leaves
Place the onions in a bowl and add half the lemon juice, sugar and a pinch of salt. Let stand until softened while you prepare everything else.
Stir in crabmeat, onion, and half of the chili peppers. Season with black pepper and set aside.
Mash the avocado with the remaining lemon juice, garlic, and a little seasoning. You can leave it in chunks or puree it until smooth.
Add the remaining chili peppers.
Fold each tortilla in half and toast in the toaster for about 1 minute.
Spread between two plates and place the salad leaves and then the mashed avocado. Garnish with crab meat and drained pickled onions to complete.
Garnish with lemon slices and squeeze onto tortillas.