A refreshing and delicious dessert perfect for any celebration.
material: Makes 16 servings
- 2 cups whipped cream (chilled)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar (trace amount)
- 2 lemon rinds and 1 lemon zest for garnish
- 2 frozen sponge cakes
- 400g can of condensed milk
- 900 g strawberries (8 pieces, sliced for garnish), the rest cut into small cubes.
Pour the fresh cream into a container and use a whisk to whip it. Just before soft peaks form, add the powdered sugar and the zest of 2 lemons. Beat until stiff.
Remove the biscuits from the freezer and cut them in half lengthwise with a serrated knife. Then cut each half horizontally. Cut the sponge cake block into rounds with a 6 or 7 cm cutter. Then cut each circle in half horizontally, leaving 16 circles of the same size.
To make the cake: Place the circular cake on a plate.
Pour a little condensed milk over it, then diced strawberries and a spoonful of whipped cream.
Cover with another piece of sponge cake, fan out the sliced strawberries on top and garnish with a little sprinkle of lemon zest.
Repeat this step for the remaining other cake layers.